Welcome to all of our new students!
A few reminders as you prepare to start this Fall.
- One Stop Services is Monday, August 20th, through Wednesday, August 22nd.
- One Stop is there “to assist you with your questions, required paperwork, and enrollment procedures. For all new students, One Stop is a single location where multiple university administrative services are available.”
- Registration for new students begins on August 20th.
- Please make sure to take care of any holds you have before then to ensure you can register for the classes you’d like right away.
- New Students Day is August 23rd.
- This will include a number of workshops that assist new students as they navigate the Graduate Center, as well as Convocation.
- Your program will likely have their own event(s) to kick off the new year, so if you have not heard from them on that yet you might want to reach out.
We are happy to have you at the Graduate Center and wish you an excellent first semester!